A Ski Coach to Go that really works.
Pole Position is THE performance enhancer for individual skiers seeking to get more out skiing than just making it down the slopes. Light-weight, portable, and easy to snap on, the flex strap serves as a great training aid that does not require a great deal of prior knowledge or expertise to become a handy tool for solo exercises.
How Does It Work?
By connecting mind and body the flex strap helps calibrate and adapt your upper body to the basic alpine position. Keeping the strap fully stretched while sking, your body will change into your new refined position. Simply put – Learn to ski by skiing.
When To Use Pole Position?
- Use it for warm-up runs before your next back country adventure to fine tune your stance
- To calibrate your upper body during your first runs of the day
- To solve an arm or body position problem (that you have a hard time admitting you have)
- To improve basics like how to keep arms in front of your body when practicing fall-line exercises
- Pro training for alpine racers
- Ski instructor programs